DREAM-SHOT GHOSTS DREAM-SHOT GHOSTS

this. was... an interesting thing..

Purgatory Dreams - Theatre of Shadows Purgatory Dreams - Theatre of Shadows

again a game like animation but no game. your KILLING ME SMALLS!!!

Clockworkpixel responds:

in a dream world i'd have time to learn to make a game :(

KawaiiBob WeeabooPants - Anime Teaser Trailer KawaiiBob WeeabooPants - Anime Teaser Trailer

a trailer for an opening sequence.. you should have taken this down when the opening sequnce was posted.

EmMaze! The Grow Game Parody! EmMaze! The Grow Game Parody!

<3 your work emma :)

EmmaPresents responds:

Haha thank you very much!

MURDER MURDER

its simple its fun and its got the most insane replay value you can imagine. i love this game.

Testafan Testafan

just a heads up the characters name is Bloo not blue.

Miroko responds:

Haha, I made this on purpose so that people comment on my game... I win.
Even though you're the only one that spotted it.

Abyss Abyss

it sounds like a cross between something from Final Fantasy Mystic Quest and Mega Man X it feels like a step back from the more professional direction you where headed in but thats not necessarily a bad thing defining ones style is important. i look forward to hearing more.

OpenLight responds:

Thanks! I am still trying to learn this new stuff I've gotten and I think my next song should sound a bit more on par with my previous stuff. Thanks for the review!

Fireball Fireball

NO! NO! don't your do it don't throw in DUB STEP ELEMENTS!!!! YOUR BETTER THAN THAT!!! dub step is the lazy mans techno! i like all your stuff and you managed to not have them in the whole song but i heard them in the beginning portion.

OpenLight responds:

Ha sorry to scare you with that. I'll never just have standard "dubstep." As a good parallel, the furthest I may ever get (and this will more than likely not happen) is my friend RetromanOMG's "Starbound," which is more melody than aimless glitching and wobbles.

As you saw in this, I use the wobbles to make my pad mode interesting in general.

Aside from that though, what did you think? I'm guessing a lot of the reason for this rating was just what you put.

MLP Theme Song Cover MLP Theme Song Cover

i would love do see you do a cover of the current generation.

Newgrounds Girl - Cartoon PinUp Newgrounds Girl - Cartoon PinUp

Merkava Marks III a driect reference to the Merkava Mark 3 tank

HugoTendaz responds:

Damn, that's hell of a machine :)

Happy Birthday Tom! Happy Birthday Tom!

what do you call it when your intensely disturbed yet extremely entertained?

Ryuko Ryuko

its not bad. your art style is very... hearty that's the only way i can describe it.