EmMaze! The Grow Game Parody! EmMaze! The Grow Game Parody!

<3 your work emma :)

EmmaPresents responds:

Haha thank you very much!

MURDER MURDER

its simple its fun and its got the most insane replay value you can imagine. i love this game.

Testafan Testafan

just a heads up the characters name is Bloo not blue.

Miroko responds:

Haha, I made this on purpose so that people comment on my game... I win.
Even though you're the only one that spotted it.

Lognes Island Lognes Island

the concept is good. but it is really unpolished and difficult to play the movement is a bit fast you glitch on ladders and the hitboxes for the coins might be too big as i got coins out of destructible boxes without breaking them. like i said its good its just not there yet.

GuyUngerNL responds:

yea I agree. thanks for the feedback!

March March

I have To agree with Vayday here. you have basically told a run of the mill story that the player has zero affect upon... its touching like most games of its kind and it is cool for being 4bit with 16 bit sound but as a game it has absolutely no substance.

its like needing a balanced diet and eating nothing but grains and vegetables with a huge serving of desert (being the games completion) but you wanted that main dish you wanted the meat and that's what is missing here. if the process of collecting things had effected the story in some way it would have made the experience much more meaningful. you have accomplished something really cool but it is only your accomplishment you've given the player no reward for actually playing this should have been submitted as an interactive movie if there is such a thing.

it was good but take these comments as a lesson and learn from them strive to make something people can genuinely enjoy and have and actual experience with. you have here a delicious cake that only you can eat we can only watch you eat it we want a slice too. :)

UncleBig2D responds:

I'm got the point, thx~

Alex Alex

please help the world newgrounds by telling the guy below me to stop being a grammar nazi douchebag...

ANYWAY. i think you kinda over stated your point you should have made the game draw out a bit more than what turned out to be a half a level.

Going Blind Going Blind

a wonderful tribute to mans best friend who gives us the greatest gift they can and thats there love and loyalty which they give without being asked. you notice how it becomes more difficult as he goes more and more blind. its touching... a dog doesn't complain when he hurts or cannot see. he just continues on. even when hes blind he knows its your hand on his head he knows its your scent in his nose... he loves you because you love him. thanks for this.

A Dance of Fire and Ice A Dance of Fire and Ice

this game is fantastic its simple but challenging clean simple images its a truly awesome bit of work you have here the level im on is hard as shit though.

The Deepest Sleep The Deepest Sleep

here goes.

Ive been voracious for this one i loved the first two it tells a creepy story but i have to admit this one was the easiest and frankly the shortest in the series. i'm sad to see it end. but you did end it well i just wish for all the time i can only assume you spent on this it would have been harder. the hardest part was the stone puzzle. this series after playing all three decidedly hit its stride in the second game.

Its one of the better play along games like this ive played the only one coming close is the first two exmortis games the third was a sell out for money and added things like combat to the game and ruined it. so kudos on a strong story finish if not a seemingly half hearted game finish. i gotta give you 5's because all in all you told an amazing story. consider doing more like this please.

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

Fuck you for making me remember all those years of throwing down my controller in anger whilst playing mega man. this was a great little game diffrent disabilities and walking though the maze was something unique it give you some small appreciation for those who are disabled. good stuff.