Abyss Abyss

it sounds like a cross between something from Final Fantasy Mystic Quest and Mega Man X it feels like a step back from the more professional direction you where headed in but thats not necessarily a bad thing defining ones style is important. i look forward to hearing more.

OpenLight responds:

Thanks! I am still trying to learn this new stuff I've gotten and I think my next song should sound a bit more on par with my previous stuff. Thanks for the review!

Fireball Fireball

NO! NO! don't your do it don't throw in DUB STEP ELEMENTS!!!! YOUR BETTER THAN THAT!!! dub step is the lazy mans techno! i like all your stuff and you managed to not have them in the whole song but i heard them in the beginning portion.

OpenLight responds:

Ha sorry to scare you with that. I'll never just have standard "dubstep." As a good parallel, the furthest I may ever get (and this will more than likely not happen) is my friend RetromanOMG's "Starbound," which is more melody than aimless glitching and wobbles.

As you saw in this, I use the wobbles to make my pad mode interesting in general.

Aside from that though, what did you think? I'm guessing a lot of the reason for this rating was just what you put.

MLP Theme Song Cover MLP Theme Song Cover

i would love do see you do a cover of the current generation.

Coven Girls Remix MF v HZ Coven Girls Remix MF v HZ

oh my god why is this so gd short!!!

hania responds:

Because it's a teaser to get you to go grab the full version! *evil laugh* Glad you like it though!!! :D

A New Beginning A New Beginning

this was different from everything else and I LOVED IT! you have more skill than i could ever hope to have...

PhatBoiJ responds:

Yeah, I read your other reviews and you're right, it does sound similar most of the time. Sometimes I will branch out a bit with something new and this is one of thoese.

Uplifting Dance Loop Uplifting Dance Loop

You have a signature opening that is the same in every song thats not innately bad but it begins to sound like your listening to the same song every time... consider branching out.

Traveling (Remix) Traveling (Remix)

starting to notice all of your work sounds really similar.

Esdeer — cst_mission Esdeer — cst_mission

DUDE dont release the same song 6 times with different instrument packs.... atleast not all at once.... THATS INTENSELY lazy and sets a bad precident. dont be darude..... shame....

Grand Scheme Grand Scheme

this is wonderful you used your synths and made something new!!! :D I LOVE THIS it isnt forced its smooth and crisp it isn't run of the mill or played out its solid :D i can't wait for the next one.

Thank you!

Onward Through Chaos Onward Through Chaos

I have always enjoyed your work many of your songs are played in my car. But i feel you could be doing much more with your skill your sticking to some very basic or rather beginner level sounds they sound almost like midi with better sound. i get it if your just going for the vitange video game sounds and that is awesome but branch out a bit! i love your stuff i really love hearing new stuff from you. Im no pro or anything none of my music can really compare to yours.

OpenLight responds:

Thank you for your review! I really appreciate it. I do not want to stick to these sounds, and I agree with you. That's why I haven't been really releasing music. I cannot afford the costly synth packs like Nexus 2 or Komplete so I've been looking to find anything that'll work either for free or very cheap. If you have any ideas, let me know haha.

Thanks again