All 10 art Reviews

Newgrounds Girl - Cartoon PinUp Newgrounds Girl - Cartoon PinUp

Merkava Marks III a driect reference to the Merkava Mark 3 tank

HugoTendaz responds:

Damn, that's hell of a machine :)

Happy Birthday Tom! Happy Birthday Tom!

what do you call it when your intensely disturbed yet extremely entertained?

Ryuko Ryuko

its not bad. your art style is very... hearty that's the only way i can describe it.

Zee + Tentacles Zee + Tentacles

who is this girl

i would like to meet the gril who wants to be drawn like this....

Lisa Miller Lisa Miller

i love your work.

it is clean sharp and well done. how ever scott pilgrim (the movie and graphic novels) are both a joke. that is my allowable opinion nothing aginst your craftsmanship at all. :)

Mariiiinnnooooo Mariiiinnnooooo

on the point of being objective.

the calves are alittle too thick and the feet are alittle small... otherwise awesome

Sasuke - Coherence Sasuke - Coherence

very nice job

im fond of the hair but i would suggest slimming down his neck
! :)

Playing With Stars Playing With Stars

i love your use of color

:) everything looks great i cant really say anything to improve it your style is nice and your own. nudity like this is artistic its not smut :) its a nice piece i 5ed putting you at 3.57 from 3.0 :)

Leema-k responds:

Thank you so much. I means a lot.

Yoko Ritona Yoko Ritona

theshading and color is great

you douls have spent more time fleshing out her body. things are disproportionate
her hands are super tiny and her right hand is impossibly bent. her body kinda looks like a piece of play wood. her facial features are small for her head too.
its a good piece it just needs alittle work.

Halohat responds:

Thank you very much for the constructive criticism! I still have to work on my technique for drawing humans, I've been trying so many different things that its hard to improve in just one area. Like you said it in the future it just needs some more work.

Angel In The Sky Angel In The Sky

i think people are judging harsh

so i gave it a 5 the big issue is there is just too much going on with your character. its wel drawn but i think you just over flourished how much is going on i mean shes a wolf bird bat harpy type creature you morphed her to much. its beautifully done just over the top.

:) i do like it i just think it could have been better if it had been alittle more simple.

~kyuubit~

Kralissa responds:

I thought so too when I made this picture for JessiQuinn as a part of our arttrade. She really loved her character so I drawn this picture and I was very happy of the picture she did for me of the trade.

Thank you for the Reveiw!